Sunday, November 18, 2018

TRIP IN JAPAN

Hey! every one


   This is my impressive experience in Japan.  I went to Japan a few mouth ago by choosing ANA air line. It was amazing and very comfortable. As you can see from the video, it's nice view during flying and you can see the ice-mountain. It's a Fuji mountain.

My destination was in a Nagasaki. The historical place that I have learned from high school. I went to the Nagasaki peace park and the museum. I have learn lots of history  in the Nagasaki museum.                     
The Atomic bomb center-spot 
Nagasaki peace park
I have experience to visit some historic person who survivor from The atomic bomb. They told me that what happened at that time.

Nagasaki Museum 
I stay in Nagasaki for 7 days and one thing that I was impress is wearing the traditional cloth. It's not hard to wear it and I felt very comfortable to wear it. 
YUKATA (Traditional cloth) 
  








       Japaneses are really pay attention with their 5 food group nutrition . I think its taste less but healthy not like my local food that we always put too much of salt. 
     

The amazing construction building ( Bridge in Tokyo)  


However this is some part from Nagasaki that I have been to, next post I am going to post the trip that I went to Tokyo. It's was amazing like in Nagasaki trip as you can see from above video. Hopefully you enjoy my journal.





13 comments:

  1. That was a very interesting choice, to visit one of the only two cities in the world on which an atomic bomb was dropped. Did they keep any part of the city in ruins for remembrance or was everything rebuilt? Can you still detect any excess radiation or is it completely safe? I'm glad that you learnt a lot, because I think it's important to remember history otherwise it could happen again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In side the museum there is a Church that they keep until now it’s covered by museum. Nagakaki is completely safe, no any chemical toxic from the bomb anymore and yes I learn a lot about real history from real people that they was in that situation

      Delete
  2. Interesting informations. Is it expensive there ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the scholarship that’s why everything is free but yes if you go by yourself it is very expensive

      Delete
  3. It’s one of the country that I would love to visit the most !! How much you pay for this trip? And did you go there by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a scholarship everything is free for me I went there with other 7 student representative from thailand

      Delete
  4. Wow! It's very interesting. I would love to visit Japan the most. How much is the price of ticket planes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not quite sure for that time but everything at free for me because I got Scholarship from Japanese government

      Delete

One piece ( my favorite cartoon )

             One piece       AS long as I could remember One Piece is one of the best Cartoon that I have been watching since I was young u...