Sunday, November 25, 2018

Work out


Doing an exercise is My diary activity.
  I usually work out 4 day per-week and each day I will spend about only 1 hour to work out. No more then that because I think it is enought for me. I work out to be healthy not to have a big muscle. It make me out from diseas and being a stronger body . Before That I never do an exercising , I am  thin and always be ill all the time. I have started since one or more over year ago.
 I usually work out in the early morning because I think it’s very comfortable for me because there is a few people in the gym that I go ( power gym) and every day I will learn a new skill from the youtube and do it by myself. I used to work out with friends but I realize that they alway skip it and not really pay attention so I decided to work by myself.

 To be healthy, is not difficult to do it but you need to try hard to go with your Schedule that you plan for yourself. You need to know what you eat as well. It is important to know how to eat so for me I do some research from internet and experience myself. Have a enough sleep is needed for me so I usually sleep 6-8 hours per day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

One piece ( my favorite cartoon )

             One piece       AS long as I could remember One Piece is one of the best Cartoon that I have been watching since I was young u...