Sunday, November 25, 2018

HmuKatha

My favorite food
      I am the one who like to eat a buffet because I feel like it's worth my money that I spend haha.
My favorite buffet is Hmukratha , I am not sure what could I say in english may be called as a Thai Barbeque. It's kind of we cut the pork in to picees to grill in the Mmukatha pan. We also have some vegetable and hotdog and some seafood such as shrimp, shellfish and other.


     Sometime I make and eat at home, it's usually cheap than we hang out at the shop. I went to market and buy everything we need from there. It's fun and enjoyment to do it. I usually invite some friend  and eat with family. It's kind of common party for our culture. We usually eat Hmukatha at home in a special day such as brithday, newyear and other ot even the normal day.

Hmukata at home

No comments:

Post a Comment

One piece ( my favorite cartoon )

             One piece       AS long as I could remember One Piece is one of the best Cartoon that I have been watching since I was young u...